Monday, February 29, 2016

Last Day in February Weekend Recap







and happy February 29th! 

Tomorrow is a brand new month, and should be a pretty busy one too.

Miss S has Prom, Spring Break, and a 17th birthday, plus it will be Easter, all in
March. But before we move ahead to next month, let's quickly recap the weekend.



- Friday -

I was about 10 minutes from walking out the door to meet a client at the gym
when I got a text that she needed to cancel. Well, I was already dressed and had
make up on, so it seemed like a good time to head to Target!

I made a quick video to share with you the goodies I found.




I forgot to mention in the video the cake stand that I found, so I'll show you
a picture of it being used on my kitchen table.


Target had the same cake stands in February, except the bottom of the stand was red.

I knew red wouldn't be practical because I would only use it during Christmas and 
for Valentine's Day. But when I found the same cake stand with a turquoise bottom,
I knew it was meant to be. Also, I didn't think $5 was a bad price.


Friday afternoon, Miss S and I watched two episodes of Fuller House. We loved it!
I think we both teared up a few times in the first one during all the flashbacks from
the original Full House episodes. I had hoped to watch a few more episodes on Saturday
but my girl is just too darn busy. I really want us to watch together, but she doesn't 
stay home long enough.


- Saturday and Sunday -

Nothing too exciting went on for the rest of the weekend. Miss S went shopping
with a friend, to a birthday party for a friend, and spent time with her boyfriend.

b-day dinner with friends (pic copied from facebook, not my pic)

I piddled around in the house, cleaned a little, and organized a few areas that needed
it. Not too much to share there.

Hubby and I ordered take out Chinese Saturday night, which made for leftovers on
Sunday.


I did this workout video Sunday afternoon, and walked 1.5 miles on my treadmill 
before watching three episodes of Gilmore Girls.





Today, I plan to do this one for lower body and walk on the treadmill.






Blindspot comes back on tonight at 9:00. We may just DVR it and catch it tomorrow.
Sometimes when a show is that action packed, we prefer to watch it a little earlier in the
evening. Guess that's how we know we are getting old, lol! ;)





How was your weekend?

What are you up to today?

Do you watch Blindspot?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...