Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Friday!






Not only is it Friday, it is also Valentine's weekend.

Valentine's weekend also means it's my birthday weekend!



Yay for birthday's.... cake, extra attention and love from family and friends,
and presents! Don't forget the presents. (I can't help it. I'm like a kid...give me
all the presents!)

But, this also means that when I meet you here on Monday, I will be a year 
older. Eeek! See, this is why we have cake and presents on our birthday. It
helps distract us from the "getting older" part of birthdays, haha.

I will try to be a good birthday blogger and remember to get some pics
to share with you on Monday.

Happy Valentine's weekend friends!




Thanks so much for reading ramblings about my life each day! :)











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...