Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday, and Happy Fuller House debut day!


Before you settle in to binge watch, let's have some fun with....


I've got lots of goodies to share with you today, so let's get started!


- one -

I am so looking forward to one of my favorite shows coming back on Monday 
night! The action, the suspense, the drama, and the chemistry between these two  
makes Blindspot awesome. Who would have thought I would actually be looking
forward to a Monday?!




- two -

SO many bloggers and YouTubers have been raving about this NARS Illuminator.

The trick is to mix it with your BB or CC Cream for a more luminous look.
Well.... with it's $30 price tag, I wasn't in a huge rush to run out and try it.

I opted to try a product more suitable for my budget.


I am loving the NYX version. I like it so much that I don't feel like I even
need to think twice about trying the NARS one. And for $6, I will find something
more fun to do with the money that I saved. Bullseye's Playground anyone?


- three -


via

This was my absolute favorite meal so far this week. It was a new to me
recipe from Iowa Girl Eats, it was easy and quick to make, and it was out 
this world! Portion control was the only problem with this recipe because 
it was hard to stop myself for going back for more and more. So good!



- four -


My favorite sweet tooth crusher was this amazing treat!

via


I actually couldn't eat it all by myself. I was so rich and chocolatey that I was
satisfied after only eating half. 

This Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Mug Cake was a chocolate lovers home run,
touchdown, or three pointer. Whatever you want to call it, I would call it a winner
in my book.



- five -

Sometimes even a personal trainer needs a workout plan to follow. My brain is
feeling a little tired after a busy week, so I pulled out an old workout plan that
I created several months ago. If the gym isn't super crowded and loud, when I 
finish the session with my client this morning, I will do this workout today.


If the gym is one giant hot mess, I will probably just go home and do this workout
in my home gym.




- six -


I officially completed the Flexibility For Performance study course!


I finally began working on studying for and completing the 20 CEU's required to
keep my personal training certification up to date.

I completed the first book/DVD course and passed the online test with a 95%!
I'm super pumped about that, and now I'm feeling confident enough to
continue on with the next study course, Optimal Muscle Training. My goal is 
to have all of my CEU's completed by March 15.


Will you be watching Fuller House this weekend?

Have you found a new favorite recipe lately?

Do you prefer to avoid the "peak times" at the gym?



I'll see you Monday!











1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...