Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! It's time once again for a fun Friday Favorites link up.



Here are my favorite things from the week.


- one -



I'm loving the weather this week! We had rain on Monday, and a little shower 
again on Tuesday, but the rest of the week has been sunny and 65 degrees and 
absolutely gorgeous. 




- two -

A birthday gift from Sephora is another favorite this week.


I chose the birthday gift that contained a free lipstick of course. (I'm a sucker for lipsticks
and nail polishes!)

The lipstick is by Marc Jacobs and is a gorgeous rose color called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Who wouldn't love the lipstick with a name like that?!


It's a beautiful color and I'm going to enjoy wearing it, but with its $30 price tag,
when it's gone, I'll be looking for a less expensive replacement. Urban Decay
has a pretty Muted Rose color for $22, and MAC has really pretty colors, for $17 
in their Viva Glam collection that I would like to try. I'm pretty sure that I can find
plenty of options before spending $30 on a lipstick.



- three -

This bread. 

Y'all. 

This bread is a-may-zing.


It is good right out of the bag. It's good heated in the oven, and it's good warmed
for a few seconds in the microwave. This bread is out of this world. Please Publix,
never stop selling this bread!


- four -

My favorite snack for on the go is the Almond Walnut Macademia KIND bar.


I like that they have 10 grams of protein, and they do a pretty good job of keeping
hunger at bay for a couple of hours.


- five -

M favorite pictures of the week just happen to be of my favorite people!

This picture is of me with my valentine on my birthday Sunday.


And this was taken at lunch, on my birthday, with my very favorite girl!
I'm so thankful and blessed to be her mom!





- six -

My very favorite thing to watch right now is Gilmore Girls.


In the past, I have seen an episode here and an episode there but this week
I have started from the beginning with Season 1 on Netflix.

And isn't this sweatshirt the cutest?  It's true, so I could totally wear it!

available here


If you don't have Netflix, be on the lookout because there is going to be a Gilmore
Girls marathon on t.v this Sunday. If you have never watched, I promise you will
fall in love with them too! The blend of humor and drama is absolutely perfect.



What are you loving this week?


Have a great weekend!

I'll see you Monday!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...