Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites



I used to be the queen of buying a new outfit for every holiday and every occasion.

I don't do it as much now, but if I were going to buy something specifically for 
Valentine's Day, here are some of my favorite Valentine inspired finds.

My style is typically pretty casual, so this top would be perfect for me.

source

I also like this sweater with the red hearts, but  most likely wouldn't personally pair
the outfit with the pink bag, or red Hunter's. (Mainly because I don't have a pink bag
or red Hunter's, ha!)

source


For some reason, I always find myself drawn to sparkles, sequins, and glitter,
so this sweater quickly caught my eye. This outfit would work fine for me if 
you could promise me that I would not have to stand or walk. If standing or walking
are involved, then a different choice in footwear would be a must!


source

I would want to pair this outfit with cheetah flats instead.

source



If I was going to completely step out of my comfort zone and dress up to
go somewhere swanky for Valentine's Day, I love this little red dress.

source

And those shoes are just cute enough that I may even suffer through trying to
walk in them. So cute.



Finally, this sweater would be adorable to add to my closet. The hearts on it make
it a perfect choice for Valentine's Day, but since there is no red on it, you would be
totally fine wearing it all winter long. It's also cute with jeans, or if I wanted to
make it more Valentine specific, I would pair it with red jeans. I don't think you could
go wrong with this cute sweater.

source

What will you be wearing on Valentine's Day?

Will you be shopping for something new?



I'm linking up once again for Friday Favorites...




Have a great weekend!












2 comments :

  1. Most likely I will be wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Just try to find a red t-shirt, and you will be perfectly dressed! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...