Thursday, January 7, 2016

Three Things Thursday



Hello again! We are over the hump and one day closer to the weekend.
You know what that means....

Yes, it's time for lots of "life lately" randomness. It's time for Three Things Thursday!




- one -

This picture was taken on the day after Christmas. Miss S had friends over
for pizza and a movie, and when I was walking past our foyer, I just happened 
to notice this.




The weather had been crazy rainy, humid, and hot, and when her friends came inside
they immediately all took off their shoes and piled them in this corner. I know it may
seem strange, but this sight stopped me in my tracks and made my heart so happy.

I paused for a moment and realized how much I'm going to miss the little things like
this when she is off at college. I want to cherish every single little second before that
day comes.



- two -



I could not love this picture any more than I already do! This is real life right here!

Hubby had gotten home from hunting on a Saturday morning, and Miss S was
walking through the family room and he asked her to come give her daddy a hug.
She is not much for hugs and snuggles anymore but somehow she ended up like this.

Why can't I just freeze this moment?!

I love the way she is looking up at him. Trying to seem annoyed, but totally loving
it at the same time. Notice her phone is never more than a few feet away! And notice
Shelley's ears, and the look on her face. She is annoyed by the interruption to her 
naptime, lol. Love these unexpected, spontaneous moments!



- three -

And to quickly change the subject from how fast time flies, and how Miss S is 
going to be moving away to college waaaayyyy faster than we want her to, 
let's talk about a product that I want to try that I haven't been able to find.




In this video by Tiffany D, she talks about how much she likes this top coat. 
She compares it to the  Seche Vite top coat, but actually likes it more. Miss S 
and I have used the Seche Vite for years, but don't like that it gets thick and 
gloppy (of course that's a word!) when the bottle gets close to empty.

I'm searching for this product to try, so if anyone has seen it, or knows where 
to find it, please leave a comment and let me know!


Well, that wraps up another edition of Three Things Thursday!


Happy Thursday to you!











2 comments :

  1. Have you tried Sally's. It may not be there, but then again it might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! Great suggestion Tammy :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...