Monday, January 18, 2016

Barking, No Sleeping!






This is kind of how I feel this morning!

It's MLK, Jr. holiday, so there is no school today. I was actually hoping to be
able to sleep in until at least 8:00 this morning.

I had Hubby let the dogs out, and then feed them, so there should have been no
reason for me to have to get up.

Oh but no....



This big, needy baby can't stand it. He was not even going to pretend that me 
staying in bed would be okay. He stood on top of me, he jumped on and off the 
bed with various shoes in his mouth, and when none of those things did the trick, he 
resorted to barking. Not a normal bark, but his "big boy, this is an emergency kind
of bark." Well, everyone knows that dogs never bark alone, so this one panicked and
joined the commotion.



Needless to say, with TWO barking dogs, that staying in bed until 8:00 was
NOT in the cards for me this morning.

Sigh...


In light of my noisy, dog-filled morning, I'm going to make the weekend recap 
super simple on myself.  

Here we go...


-  we found a Prom dress

- Miss S bought shoes to wear with it

- we had lunch at Zoes Kitchen with Miss S's friend and mom

- we ordered take out Chinese for dinner Friday night

- Hubby grilled steak Saturday night

- I watched a Hallmark Movie 




- we went to church

- I had a staff meeting at work (2nd weekend in a row)



I think that sums up our weekend. Miss S has plans with friends today,
of course, so I plan to get back to my regular routine, and to prepare for
the rest of the week.


I hope you have a great day!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...