Monday, January 11, 2016

Not My First Choice


Hello again and welcome to a new week!

This week is not exactly starting out the way I would have wanted, nor
did the weekend go exactly as planned.

I suppose that's how life goes sometimes. I will spare you my whining and
complaining and will just say this....

Out of town house guests remind me that I am not especially flexible
or adaptable, and Prom is a touchy subject in our house.

Why oh why must there be a Junior/Senior Prom? My high school only
had Senior Prom and I turned out just fine!

Okay, I won't go any further into either of those subjects, but will wish YOU
a HAPPY Monday!

Since this post was vague, short, and a bit boring, I'll leave you with fur baby pics.
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...