Friday, January 22, 2016

It's Back!



Just as I was happily saying that we had almost made it through January without
any mention of the S word...... (SNOW)...... I find out that I spoke too soon.

Yep, it's back. All the talk, all the worry, all the anxiety.

Meteorologists don't really knows for sure, but it looks like we may see some
snow flurries later in the day today.






You can guarantee that as soon as I spot ONE SINGLE teeny tiny flurry, that I
will be heading to the school to get Miss S. I want to do everything that I can to
be sure that my family is home and safe if any snow or ice even come close!

A friend posted this on facebook last night and it made me laugh. The girl in the 
flip flops and shorts is clearly NOT dressed for the occasion, but at least her friend 
has milk and bread, lol! And please, no snow on the roads! 



People in Alabama just are not equipped for snow and ice, so I am certainly hoping
that everyone gets home safely and stays home until this "winter weather" passes.


At least we will get to enjoy having Miss S at home with us tonight. We told her not 
to make any plans to leave home in this weather tonight. Plus we are having company 
from out of town with us tonight, so she will be here with us to visit with them.


I need to finish up my "to do" list that I started yesterday, so I better get moving.

Have a great weekend, and stay safe and warm!

I'll see you Monday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...