Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites






Today is going to be a special edition of Friday Favorites. Since it's the last Friday 
in January, I want to do a January Favorites edition where I share things that I've 
been loving, buying, and doing this month.




Things I'm loving from January...


My team became National Champions for the 16th time on January 11th.



I had lunch at Macaroni Grill for the very first time on January 13th.



My favorite little guy celebrated his 10th birthday on January 21st.




We found and bought a prom dress for Miss S's Junior Prom. We are going to have 
the alterations done this Saturday. The dress needs to be hemmed, and the shoulder 
straps need to be taken up. Apparently prom dresses are not made for girls that 
are only 5'1". ;)

(Her dress is Navy/Floral, and pictures will be shared AFTER her prom in March)



Things I'm buying this month...


via

We have always loved Cheez Its, but these are out of this world. I think
we have tried almost every flavor of Cheez It made, but these are hands down
what we are buying on repeat this month. These are just SO good!


I am also buying and loving these two flavors of Greek yogurt this month.



Click here for a coupon

I have been loving this Chocolate flavor so much, but for some reason the Chocolate
is not listed on the website anymore. Please someone tell me this is a mistake. Please 
tell me that Dannon hasn't stopped making the Chocolate flavor.

This would be a perfect time to use a popular quote from teenagers.... "I hate my life!"
Oh my goodness, I hear that quote so much. ALL of Miss S's friends say it on
a regular basis. They are so funny!


This week I did find a new kind of Greek yogurt to try, and I really like it.
via

I have been buying the Yoplait Whips Greek Yogurt for months, but this
Greek Mousse yogurt from Dannon is so much better!

It maintains its "mousse" texture through the last bite! I had noticed that the 
Yoplait Whips version seems to melt by the last few bites, but the Dannon doesn't.
Also, the Dannon Mousse Greek yogurt has 20 less calories.




Movies I've been loving and watching this month...






And last, but not least...

My favorite fitness post from January...


You can read the entire post and see video demonstrations of each exercise here.


Well, that's what I've been up to for January! Can you believe that Sunday is the last day
of the month. Looks like 2016 is going to fly by. 

I will see you back here on Monday.......February 1st!











2 comments :

  1. You should also try the Dannon Strawberry Cheesecake (or shortcake - can't remember which.) My youngest took one bite and said it was fantastic. His word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just may have to pick one up today! I always need more "fantastic" in my life!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...