Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites



Hello Friday! It is so good to see you again!

It's time to share some Friday favorites.


This week, rather than sharing "things," I want to share my favorite moments
from the week.


Here are a few of my favorite moments from the week...


- one -

- getting my latte in a red cup in the Starbucks at Target 




- two -

- having my team win their 16th National Championship 





- three -

- having lunch with my parents at Macaroni Grill 



- four -

- watching these movies from my DVR 





- five -

- enjoying the fresh air, mild temps, and beautiful sunshine with my boys 






I have to say that I am thankful and blessed because overall, this was a pretty great week!


Thanks for reading today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see
you back right here on Monday!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...