Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites



It's finally Friday y'all! Get excited with me because it's also time once again for...




Here are my favorite things from the first week of January.


- one - 


I got these Hoka Stinson 3 shoes for Christmas and I am LOVING them!

They are like wearing a pillow top mattress under your feet. I spend lots of time
on my feet at work, and these shoes have made that time much more bearable.

If you have never tried Hoka shoes before, I encourage you to try them. Right now
they have a special going on their website where you can buy a pair and try them
risk free for 30 days. If you need new running shoes, now would be the perfect time
to try Hoka.



- two -


I've found two new flavors of Greek yogurt to love. Greek yogurt makes the perfect
snack, or even a good little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.

The Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Chocolate flavor is definitely a new favorite.



And Yoplait has a new Whips flavor, Salted Caramel. Salted Caramel flavored
things can be hit or miss with me, but this yogurt was a hit!




- three -


Hallmark Channel has made me extremely happy by continuing to make and play
new movies every weekend. Since Hubby isn't usually a Hallmark movie kind of guy,
I usually DVR them while they are on, and watch them at some point during the week.

This week I watched one with Luke Perry in it. Anyone else remember him from his
90210 glory days?


I never missed an episode, so I wasn't about to miss the new Hallmark movie with him
all grown up.


I really enjoyed him in the movie, and it replays Saturday night at 7:00 Eastern Time
to give you one more chance to catch it. If you love Luke Perry and Hallmark movies, 
be sure to set your DVR.


See, he's still got it! ;)


Well that wraps up my favorites for this week.

Happy Friday to you and...













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...