Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Little Valentine Inspiration



Every year I like to decorate for Valentine's Day. Nothing like I do for fall or for 
Christmas, but I still like to decorate a bit. Typically I do something on the mantel in 
the family room, put a heart wreath on the front door, and put a little something on 
the dining room table.

This was our Valentine Mantel last year.



And this was our dining room last year with a few touches of Valentine decor.


I love Valentine's Day, but haven't felt inspired to decorate quite yet this year.
In an attempt to get motivated to add some Valentine touches to our home, I 
wanted to share a few cute ideas I've spotted from around the web.






source

source

source

source

source

source

Gosh, aren't there some creative ladies out there! 

Are you feeling inspired to bring out your Valentine decor?

I think my inspiration level went up a bit, but I'm still waiting on my
energy level to take the hint!

I'll post pics when I get there. :)




2 comments :

  1. Love the first one and you already have the heart garland!I see little pieces in each one I would like to do, but my tv hangs over my mantel and the boxes sit on the mantel so I don't have much decorating room. There is only about 5-6" between the mantel and my tv and that is exactly where the sound bar is....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can decorate a tabletop, countertop, or shelf nearby?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...