Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Birthday + Three Things Thursday


Hello again, and welcome to...



- one -

Today is my little man's birthday!



Rusty is 10 years old today!

This picture is what he does any time I take a bath. He lays as close to the tub as possible 
without getting wet. He is definitely not a fan of water, but he does love his mommy.



In honor of his special day, he will be getting extra kisses and snuggles, along with 
Dentastix treat or two.




- two -

During my weekly Walmart trip yesterday, I spotted two things that put a smile on my face.

The first was this adorable little doggie shirt. It would have been so precious on Rusty!


I was afraid that he wouldn't like the hood on the shirt, so I didn't buy it, but it sure is 
super cute!


This also put a smile on my face, but for a very different reason.


Pitbull apparently makes body spray for men and women. Sorry Pitbull, but for some 
reason, that made me lol. I just keep wondering who would actually buy Pitbull body spray!




- three -

I finally found the quick dry top coat that I was looking for.



I stopped in Sally Beauty Supply, and they have it. I will be painting my
nails this weekend to see if it truly is as wonderful as people say it is.


Well, I better wrap this up! We've got more out of town company coming in town
tomorrow and cleaning house is definitely a two day job for me these days.
I need to make a list of things that need to be done and get to it!


Happy Thursday!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...