Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Truth Tuesday






- one -

I was able to stay in bed this morning until 8:30 and it was wonderful!
I don't know if I will ever be what they call a "morning person."
I would happily wake up every morning at 8:00, but any time before
then is just painful. I typically get up around 6:15 on school days and on
Sundays, so any time that I can linger in bed a bit longer is a luxury.

Yes, sign me up for this any day of the week...




- two -

Traffic yesterday was one hot mess! Miss S and I needed to go out to buy
two final gifts before Christmas and I was at the brink of a nervous breakdown
by the time we got into town. Miss S was driving (which was fine) but her 
musical tastes as of late are Justin Bieber and old Taylor Swift. Both are fine, 
but she plays them on repeat! Our destination was only 25 minutes away, but with 
the horrific traffic it took us 45 minutes to get there. Justin Bieber and Taylor 
Swift playing loudly (on repeat) coupled with heavy, heavy traffic and rainy weather 
almost pushed me over the edge! Ooooohhh to be young again! 



- three -

My Christmas shopping is now officially complete! Now I just need to wrap a
few small items and we are done. My goal next year is to complete ALL of my
Christmas shopping by December 10. I'm not sure that will be possible, but that
is going to be my goal.

I finished up Christmas cards yesterday too. Next year I want to have cards done 
much earlier as well. Last year we only received a hand full of cards in the mail
at Christmas time, but this year everyone seemed to be sending them again.
So, I'm making a mental note to be more prepared next year!

I want to be doing this next year rather than running around
last minute shopping.....




- four -

I know the rest of the week is only going to get busier, so my plan for today is 
to get our house more clean and organized. Laundry has taken over in the blink 
of any eye, so I need to get that under control along with a few other chores. I
guess today may be more of a "catch up day" than an actual "get ahead day," 
but I will do what I can! Maybe I can enlist the help of Miss S?! Sounds like
a plan to me!


Tell me a truth for your Tuesday. Are you all ready for Christmas?

See you tomorrow!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...