Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Our Christmas Decor 2015



The day I've been excitedly waiting for is here!


Today, I'm linking up with Andrea to share our family's Christmas decorations!


Welcome to our home!


It was love at first sight when I found this huge JOY sign at Hobby Lobby this year.
Hubby thought I was crazy when I drug it into our house. It's 5 feet tall, and it was
exactly what I was looking for.



And on the other side of our door, my little antique store find holds a simple
Christmas wreath.



Last year, we hung our stockings on the stair banister with simple garland, and
I wanted to do it again this year too. I love how it brings Christmas cheer to the
other side of our family room.



You can see our mantel is already full of other goodies, so finding an alternate place
for the stockings was a big help.

I love the little sets of wooden skis from Target. There is a pair for each of us!



I kept things simple in the kitchen this year and only decorated near the table.
Cluttered counter tops kind of make me crazy, so this is the perfect solution for me.







And my favorite view is when the white lights twinkle at night. So peaceful,
and so beautiful.



Merry Christmas from our home to yours!










15 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Renae! Thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks beautiful! I still have just my big tree and the small tree on my dining room table done. So much left to do. Just hoping I am done by Christmas Eve. Then I get to take it all down a couple days later until next year! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! I tried to keep it fairly simple this year, because like you said, it has to come down in the blink of an eye!

      Delete
  3. Everything is beautiful!! I love that JOY sign! The size is PERFECT! My dad painted me a JOY sign last year and I was so excited to put it our again this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, what a sweet dad you have! I know you will treasure your sign for years to come!! Thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete
  4. My favorite part is your whole little porch! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! So happy you stopped by today! :)

      Delete
  5. Very cute! I LOVE that sign and want to find one too! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you find one!! Thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete
  6. We have that same sign on our front porch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that is awesome! I'm going to pop over to your blog now to see it!!

      Delete
  7. I have the same Joy sign from Hobby Lobby. I've had mine for a couple of years. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...