Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites + My 1st Vlog



Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend kicks off the beginning of the Christmas hustle and bustle
for us. Hubby and I have our Sunday School Christmas party Saturday
and Miss S has an Ugly Christmas Sweater party at a friend's house.
And just like that, the holiday parties begin...


Lately, this has been my favorite way to spend my evenings.


Yesterday I was here wearing my cozy cheetah slippers and watching reruns of
Reba on T.V. Even though I've seen each episode numerous times, I still try to
watch at least a couple of episodes each week. There is just so much fun packed
into each episode!


Miss S has found a new favorite sweet treat.


She loves the portion control, and easy portability of the little snack pouches.
I haven't tried them myself, but she says that she recommends them.


I've been distracted by this basket of heaven.

more info here

This is the Large Joy Basket Sampler from Mrs. Field's and the goodies inside
are out of this world!

Someone Hubby works with sent it to our house as a Christmas gift and we
sampled several items and then packed up the rest for him to take to work to
share. If you need an easy Christmas gift to send to someone on your list, I
can promise you that no one would be disappointed with this sampler basket!


I mentioned last week that I've been playing around with makeup and trying
new tips and tricks. I wanted to add a couple of new tools to my collection.

Here are a couple of things I got.






Rather than typing out my thoughts on the brushes and beauty sponge,
I decided to try making my first beauty vlog. (video blog)

The girls on YouTube make is look so easy, but I found out as soon as I
hit record that it will take a lot of practice to be as polished and poised as
they are.



If you have trouble viewing the video click here.


Like I said, this is my 1st ever video blog attempt, so please overlook
my nervousness, and southern twang! It was harder than I thought it would
be, but at the same time I had fun making it and would like to try another video
sometime soon.

Thanks for reading and watching today and don't forget to drop by Erika's to 
see all the other Friday Favorites link ups!




Are you heading out to any Christmas parties this weekend?

Have you ever made a vlog?

Do you have any favorites that you watch on YouTube?













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...