Friday, December 18, 2015

Fast Friday



I've got about five minutes to pop in today. We are seeing Hubby's Dad and
Stepmom today to celebrate Christmas, and I've got to hurry up and get ready!

Last night was Hubby's company Christmas Party. I will talk more about it on
Monday in my BIG EDITION weekend recap.

Trust me....It's going to be a BIG and BUSY weekend around here. We have 
Christmas Part 1, a wedding anniversary, and a fur baby birthday, so there will 
LOTS to share on Monday!

Since I am so rushed today, I will only share one quick selfie I snapped before 
hopping in the car to go to Hubby's party.




We had a really nice time. We ate way to much food, but had a lot of fun
catching up with everyone. I only see most of the people Hubby works with
once a year at the Christmas party, and it's always fun to catch up with what's
going on in their lives. He is really blessed to work with such wonderful people.



Thanks for stopping by for this really FAST and short post.

I'll see you Monday!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...