Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Day 2015


When we arrived at my parent's house on Christmas Day, Happy Cat and Happy Dog
were on the t.v and ready to welcome us in!



While lunch was cooking, Miss S was ready to get down to business. She was ready
to open more presents!

What? More shoes?! My girl is obsessed! But aren't these Vans the cutest?
I told her I might want to get a pair too, and you should have seen the look of
horror on her face!


I love this picture of her Papa (my dad) picking at her. They have a super close
and fun relationship and love being together.



Hubby is opening a much needed gift that was for both of us. New sheets!
Nothing like sleeping on your bed when you have brand new fresh sheets.
It's almost like being on vacation, but you get to stay at home. :)


Our time spent at my parent's house was perfect except for one little thing...

The temperature outside on Christmas Day was 78 degrees!



It was also crazy humid, so we only posed for one quick picture.

My favorite girls right here....my mom and my daughter. They both make
my heart happy on a daily basis!



Well, now that Christmas 2015 is a wrap, I suppose it's time to think about
the upcoming new year.

Can anyone even believe that it is almost 2016?

What are your plans for the new year?










2 comments :

  1. You parent's home looks beautiful and so do you three ladies! I don't have to imagine the look of horror on Ms. S's face re: the shoes. I'm pretty sure I saw the same look on Ms. A's face when I told her I might get a pair of plaid pants like the ones she got for Christmas. LOL

    Main goals for 2016: Continue at least 3 days/week workouts & losing 2 lbs a month. Not a huge weight loss goal for each month, but it should be doable. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Ahhh, yes, then you do know the look of horror that I received! I love your goals for 2016. Totally doable and I will be right here cheering you on! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...