Wednesday, December 9, 2015

15 Gift Ideas For Under $25



"Gift Idea" lists are popping up everywhere you look right now. I've seen lists on
instagram, Pinterest, and on other blogs.

I wanted to join in on the fun and make a gift guide too. I tried to come up with original 
ideas that I haven't seen on other blogs or on Pinterest, so hopefully this list will help 
spark some ideas for your shopping list.






Links for shopping:


1.  Pearl Tassled Long Necklace  -  $9.99

















7.   Victoria's Secret Knee High Socks (this pattern just sold out, others linked here)


8.   'Boo' Stuffed Animal  -  $20.00


9.   'Hello' Ceramic Mug  -  $16.00










11.   Brushed Waterfall Cardigan  -  $19.99   (available in plus sizes here - $21.99)


12.   Rose Salve Lip Balm Trio   - $15.00










I hope this gift guide helps to give you a few ideas for everyone on your list.

What do you think? Is there a future for me as a personal shopper?

Kidding! I've already switched from a job as an elementary school teacher
to working as a certified personal trainer. I think I'd like to stay with it 
for a while longer! I'll stick to dabbling in gift ideas on this little blog!


Happy Shopping!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...