Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Workout Wednesday



Oh my goodness! Yesterday was a mess. I had a sick little doxie baby
on my hands. (I suppose he had a 12 hour stomach virus?) I finally got too 
stressed out cleaning carpet, rugs, and furniture, and decided to put baby gates 
up and let him rest in the laundry room. It broke my heart not to hold him and 
love on him, but cleaning up after him was getting exhausting. 
(And was making me pretty nauseous too.)

I called the vet and got a few ideas for how to make him feel better,
so hopefully he will have a much better day today.


Thankfully, today is a new day, and a good day for a workout!

This is what I'll be doing in the gym today.




After the gym, I'll try once again to finish up with the Christmas decor! It
is taking way longer than expected this year. 


So I remind myself of my new favorite quote.


And I realize that every day, and every year is different. And that is okay.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...