Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas { Mantel Inspiration }


If you haven't started decorating for Christmas just yet, then this post may be
just what you need to get the inspiration flowing.

Full blown Christmas spirit is coming your way in 3, 2, 1 . . .


source


source



source


source


source


source


Don't you love seeing the different ideas that others come up with for Christmas decor?
People are just so creative. I hope this post helps you get started or finish up your
holiday decor.

Happy decorating!











2 comments :

  1. Oooo such great ideas! Unfortunately, I have 9 cats (no that's not a typo...9) & tinsel is dangerous for them. And one of my cats likes to chew on plants...real or fake! So decorating my home takes a little bit more strategy than most :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 9 cats! I'm sure there is a fun story in how you acquired 9 kitty babies. We have had two at one time, so I can't imagine the challenges you face with Christmas decor. Thanks for visiting today! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...