Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!

It's time to share some of my favorite things from the week.


- one -

Lattes with my sweet girl are always a favorite of mine.

Chestnut Praline for me, and Peppermint Mocha for Miss S.





- two -

I am loving this Flower Nail Polish by Drew Barrymore this week.

It's a nice fall color, without being too super dark.


I'm also loving my little doxie in his new Christmas sweater from the Target 
Dollar Spot. It's soft and warm, and hard to believe that it was only $3.00.


- three -

Target also had this dachshund Christmas decoration. It didn't come home with me,
but it sure made me squeal with delight right in the middle of the store!



Rusty is a little offended that I didn't bring the doxie decoration home for  him.


Or maybe he just wanted a friend to swap out sweaters with! ;)



- four -

I can not get enough of the Pentatonix lately.

I have been listening to their Christmas CD's on repeat this week.

Here are a few of my favorites.






You can also view here.






You can also view here.



And my absolute favorite just might be their version of Silent Night.


Also listen here.


If you haven't listened to them yet, please do yourself a favor and do
it now. They are  a b s o l u t e l y  AMAZING!

They are an American a cappela group with five super talented vocalists
originating from Arlington Texas.

I can tell you that if they ever tour near Alabama, this girl will be asking
for tickets to go see them!



I'm linking up with Erika today, so pop over and see what other's are
sharing this week.





What are your favorites from the week?

Have a great weekend!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...