Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Workout Wednesday



I got in a quick upper body strength workout yesterday, so today I plan
to do a little cardio and lower body strength training.

I'm fighting a cold this week, so I'm not doing anything intense,
just enough to keep moving.

My upper body workout yesterday looked like this..


Overhead Press

Chest Press

Triceps Dip Machine

Triceps Cable Pushdown

Push Ups



Today's workout will be...


Walking 

Arc Trainer

Leg Press

Lying Leg Curl

Leg Extension


If I'm feeling good later in the afternoon, I may add some lunges
and step ups. We will play that one by ear.


Thursday will be a yoga + rest day.


Friday's workout will be a full body workout. I recently created this one
and look forward to trying it.




How are your workouts going this week?


Have a great Wednesday!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...