Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Workout Wednesday



I thought I would switch things up a bit for today's Workout Wednesday.
You know my usual workout creations are quick, full-body circuits, but today
I am sharing a lower body workout.

I don't want to be called predictable! ;)

Gotta keep you on your toes.

Here we go...




This lower body blast should leave you feeling like you had such a great workout
that you will be happy there wasn't upper body moves thrown into the mix.


Fingers crossed we are on the road to wellness at our house. I don't want to get 
ahead of myself, but I'm hoping for a good workout of my own this morning, and
the chance to get caught up on things around the house this afternoon.

We'll see how it goes! 

Happy Wednesday!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...