Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday Ramblings





It was 65 degrees in our house when we woke up this morning. It felt glorious!
I have slept so good the past few nights with the cooler fall temperatures. Our
air conditioner is finally getting a break too. I don't think it even turned on 
yesterday. But, in typical Alabama fashion, it is looking like our afternoon 
temperatures are heading back up to the mid 80's for the rest of the week, 
so our little cool spell may be taking a hiatus again.

How are we ever supposed to get rid of the head cold/cough/icky feeling
if the temperatures continue this roller coaster they are on.

A person at Hubby's work got to feeling bad during the day yesterday,
left and went to the doctor, only to find out he has the flu.

Stop the insanity! The flu in October?!? What is happening?

Please oh please let us avoid the flu this year. Miss S and I had it
last year, and that was more than enough.


Yesterday was Move It Monday, and after my blissful weekend of rest
I was ready to join the fun. I walked on the treadmill, then created an impromptu
full body workout. I really like doing full body strength training on Monday,
Wednesday, and Friday. It seems to fit best with my schedule right now.

Today I am feeling the push ups and squats. Actually, I was feeling the push ups
last night before bed. The quad soreness was a bonus surprise this morning, haha.


Yesterday, Miss S and I had our bi-annual dentist appointment and we both
survived. Not only did we survive, thankfully we are both cavity free. Woo Hoo
on that news!

After the dentist, Miss S even participated in Move It Monday this week! 
Proud of my girl for that! Now if I could just get her to let me create a
workout for her I would be content. :)

Well, I've got to get a grocery list made and get that task completed and 
crossed off my to do list for the day. I've also got laundry lurking around
waiting for me and plenty of other "to do's" as well.



What's on you to do list today?










1 comment :

  1. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...