Tuesday, October 27, 2015

No More Blues



I've got to be honest with you. 

The cloudy, rainy, windy weather we are having this week has me feeling like this...



I feel dreary, droopy, and unmotivated. After a mopey, unproductive day yesterday,
I realized that I can NOT let this pattern continue.

I am stronger than my mood and can not let the weather determine my happiness
OR my productivity level.

I'm using these thoughts today to overcome my rainy day blahs...






The first step to having a productive, happy day is to log off this computer
and get moving.

The weather may have beaten me yesterday, but I will not let that happen
again today!


What about you?

Does the weather affect your mood?














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...