Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My How Plans Change!



 Yesterday didn't go quite as planned at our house. I've got a sick child AND a 
sick husband. One or the other would be stressful enough, but both of
them sick at the same time? Really?

I accomplished about 50% of what I had hoped to accomplish yesterday, 
but that's how it goes sometimes.

It's not out of the ordinary for two out of three of us to be sick in January or
February, but good grief, all three of us have been sick in October. This 
needs to be gotten under control and fast. It's time for a war on germs.

I turned to Pinterest for a little help in this area.


Cleaning tips for when your household is sick...









Ways to boost the immune system...







 In an effort to keep myself well, I picked this up at the grocery store
this morning.




The taste is not great, so let's hope it makes up for that by working miracles!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...