Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fashion Bargains Anyone?



Is it just me, or have you noticed that once you start wearing leggings, it's
hard to stop. I'm not quite sure when my love of leggings began, but for me,
leggings + tunic length tops + ankle booties = perfect fall fashion.

Unfortunately, I've also noticed that those tops that are long enough to
cover what needs to be covered while wearing leggings do not come cheap.

The leggings and booties can be found at affordable prices almost anywhere.
Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, and plenty of other thrifty stores have joined the ankle 
bootie and legging bandwagon. But what good are the leggings without an 
appropriate length top?


Legging/Jeggings bargains...


To achieve that cute skinny jean look while maintaining the comfort of
a legging, you can find these from Walmart for only $12 a pair!


 medium wash denim


dark wash denim





colored denim





and even a camo print denim



They are also available in black, gray, and khaki.



I promise this is not a sponsored post from Walmart, I just love finding a
good bargain on basic fashion pieces. Now, Miss S would never hear of looking
for bargain pieces (she's a 100%, to the core, boutique shopping girl,) but this 
momma loves a bargain anywhere I can find one! :)



Ankle bootie bargains...


This cute pair is from TJMaxx for only $19.99.
(also available in black)


(also available in black)




But, here is where my struggle for finding a bargain begins. It's those darn tunic
tops. They just are not cheap!


Tunic length tops I'm lusting over lately...



I love this cute top. It looks comfortable, yet pulled together.
But the price is $44.95. I know for some ladies, that is not a bad price at all,
but I would much rather find a less expensive option!


And this one really caught my eye...




And the short sleeve length is perfect for this hot natured momma.  It's $34 price
tag sounds a little better too.



I just find it strange that you can get leggings/jeggings, AND ankle booties,
for less than the price of most long tunic tops. I don't get it.


So ladies,

The moral of this story is...

If you are shopping, and find a cute top that is long enough to cover your hiney,
and it's less than $30...


Grab that top and run, because you have found a deal!


The struggle is real friends. It's very real!



Have you had trouble finding long tops at a bargain price?

Are you a legging lover too?











2 comments :

  1. I loooooove leggings/jeggings, but like you I want a DEAL. Those tops are not easy for me to find to begin with and then when I do I hate to spend that kind of money on myself. Every now and then I can find a cute tunic at Belk's during their big sales. If you can catch their one day sale and clearance at the same time you can get some steal's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh, good tip Tammy! I'll have to be on the lookout for their next sale!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...