Friday, October 16, 2015

A Weekend...Simplified



Thanks for joining me later than usual today. Blogger was acting up this
morning when I was trying to get this post together, so rather than stressing
about it, I decided to log off and try again later.

I hope to finish and share my Friday Favorites post next week.

Today I want to keep things simple.


I saw this post on instagram earlier and wanted to share it here with you.




This graphic depicts the theme of healing and nurturing your body in natural ways, 
and inspires me to set a goal to slow down and to keep things simple this weekend.

Our society says "go, go, go," but today I'm feeling the need to slow down and rest.

I do plan to clean up a little around the house and catch up on a few other
small "to do's," but for the most part, my goals for the weekend (starting today)
are to enjoy the cooler fall temperatures, do a workout that I enjoy, drink plenty
of water, rest when my body says rest, eat more fruits and veggies (and less sweets,)
and take some time  to sit outside and soak up some good ol' Vitamin D.


I'll see you Monday!


















2 comments :

  1. I took the new grandbaby for a walk yesterday evening. Just up and down the street I live on, but it was so nice outside and "we" talked and had a fantastic time while my son and her big brother rode bikes & scooter up and down the hills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like the perfect evening! One to remember forever! So happy for you!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...