Friday, October 9, 2015

A Sleepy Friday, With Really Cute Cats!



Normally on Friday I join a Friday Favorites link up and share my favorite 
things from the week.

This week has been a weird week with the family being sick, and to be 100%
honest with you today, I just don't have the energy to get that type of post together.

The only places I've been this week, other than to work, is to the doctor, the pharmacy,
and the grocery store. It would be exhausting to try to put a fun and positive spin on any 
of those places! In other words, the fun factor for this week was a little on the low side.

This is pretty much how I'm feeling today...












(Images from rurallyyours.tumblr.com)


So, I'm not going to play along today. I'm going to spend my time working out
and cleaning house so that I can be ready to enjoy my weekend. I think that will
help me to recover and replenish and be ready to come back next week refreshed
and ready to be positive. Right now, it's taking everything in me not to take a nap.
(and it's only 8:45 in the morning!)


I'm going to get my workout going before I succumb to temptation and crawl 
back into bed. 


I did my Push Workout on Monday...




Today,  I will start with a walk on the treadmill to wake up, then I will do my Pull Workout.





How has your week been?

Are you tired today too?

What are you planning for the weekend?














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...