Wednesday, September 9, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons...



I've heard about the benefits of drinking lemon water for quite a while now.
It's something that so many people do regularly and I haven't heard anything
negative about it. 

Hubby came home from work telling me about a co-worker that had started
drinking Apple Cider Vinegar with water and was feeling amazing.

We decided to try the ACV and water and while Hubby was totally fine 
with it, I couldn't quite choke enough down to accomplish anything.

I hate for someone to get the best of me, so I opted for starting on the lemon
water bandwagon.

I turned to Pinterest, and this is the information I found.


source


Aids digestion, rejuvenates skin and body healing, boosts energy and mood?
Yes, yes, and yes please.



source


Boosts immune system, clears skin, keeps you zen?

Yes, yes, and omg yes please!



source


Some information reports that lemon water helps with wrinkles. Again
I say, yes please!




More informational links:



There is plenty more information like this on the web, but I don't think you'll need
anymore to be convinced.


I tried lemon water and found it totally doable. Not bad at all. Most definitely more
drinkable than the ACV.


I heat 4 ounces of water, just until warm, and then squeeze the juice of one half
a fresh lemon into your water. I have not committed to drinking it first thing in
the morning, but will work toward that. I've been a "coffee first" girl for many,
many years, so this will take some time.


I do plan to investigate further on the ACV benefits. but baby steps.
First, I'll try to make the lemon water a habit, then we will see about adding
ACV to the regimen.


Do you drink lemon water every morning?

Do you think it's worth trying?











2 comments :

  1. I drink lemon water. I hate to think what I would be like if it weren't helping me with the above!!! LOL Mostly I drink it that way for the taste though. I just don't like plain water, but I do like lemon water. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! Keep it up. Little things add up over time. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...