Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Falling For Fall






Just in case you haven't already heard 4,223 times already today....

It's the first day of fall!


In honor of this glorious day, I want to share my fall mantel....

then, and now.



This was my fireplace decor for fall 2014...




This year, I wanted to change it up a little. 


Here is my fall fireplace decor for 2015...





Not Southern Living worthy by any means, but I'm pretty happy with what I came up
with.  Hubby has yet to mention it, so I'm not sure if he hasn't noticed, doesn't care, or
completely hates it, lol!  I'm going to assume that as long as he can see his T.V that he
could care less about the seasonal decor. ;)


Tomorrow, I'll be back to share my favorite chili recipe. For some reason, the
arrival of fall has made me ready to make a big pot of chili!



Do you decorate for fall?

What foods do you enjoy in the fall?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...