Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



Hello there and Happy Wednesday!


Let's get started with...





 - What I'm watching -


I'm watching The Pioneer Woman's cooking show on Netflix while I write this post.

Her cheerful personality and smiling face are keeping me company on this dark and 
dreary day. I may even get some ideas for 'new to me' recipes! If I could spend the day
with a 'famous' person, I would love to spend it with Ree.



- Workouts I'm doing -





- What's happening lately -


Last night was Open House at Miss S's school and it was pretty disappointing.
In the past Open House begins in the school auditorium, and then parents are
dismissed to visit each teacher in their classrooms.

This year, after the 'opening assembly' the teachers left (and I do mean left....they drove 
away and went home!) and we sat in a general assembly. 9th and 10th grade parents 
met in the library, and 11th and 12th grade parents stayed in the auditorium.

It was such a letdown. The whole reason that Hubby and I attend Open House is 
to see what a 'day in the life' of our daughter is like. We enjoy walking through 
her schedule and meeting each of her teachers. It was a complete letdown that the 
format was different this year, In my opinion it made it seem like the teachers are 
cowards, and that the school is hiding something. I was not impressed.




- What I'm looking forward to -





Fall (and Christmas) decor is already out at Hobby Lobby. I absolutely
LOVE this cute picture and can hardly wait to enjoy my first Pumpkin Spice
latte at Starbucks. 






What are you up to today?















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...