Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



Happy "Back To School" day! 

Miss S is at school and this momma is actually holding it together!
Momma's got plenty to accomplish today, so hopefully we will BOTH have
a happy and successful day.

Before I get to work, let's do a quick edition of...





During our 'last day of summer vacation' shopping trip yesterday, I
discovered that Bath and Body Works is already putting out fall goodies.




The words "Fall Pumpkin Preview" made my credit card want to dive to the bottom
of my purse and hide!

Just look at all the fall candles!



I am proud to tell you that I remained calm, and only bought two items. Yes, only two!

I bought a candle (of course) and a shower gel from their Wine Country collection.









I am excited to try both of these products today.

Check back on Friday to see if they make my "Friday Favorites" post.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...