Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Up Wednesday






Happy Wednesday to you! What's up in your world today?

Here are some things that are going on in our lives this week.



While Miss S and I were running errands on Monday, we made an obligatory 
visit to Target.

Lindt is on sale this week 2 for $5.00. 



I haven't tried the Blackberry with Acai yet, but the Mint Coulis is very good.
I have found that buying dark chocolate in this size bar works best for me.
The serving size is 4 squares, but I am satisfied with one square. For someone
with a roaring sweet tooth, being satisfied with ONE square is somewhat of a miracle!


Stacy's Pita Chips are also on sale 2 for $5.00. 


We love the Cinnamon Sugar flavor, but I decided to try the Fire Roasted Jalapeno
flavor too. The Jalapeno chips are good with hummus or salsa, but my all time
favorite is still the Cinnamon Sugar.


I also picked up a a multi-vitamin for Hubby. Miss S loves, loves, loves
her gummy multi so I thought maybe Hubby would be better about taking
a multi as well if it was in gummy form.




He hasn't been feeling 100% lately, so I am hoping that a good multi-vitamin
is what he is lacking. So far, he is taking them daily, so I'm happy about that!



Greek yogurts have been my go-to snack lately.



This Chocolate on Top Cherry flavor is very good, but I would be just as happy
eating the Black Cherry flavor without the chocolate topping. The chocolate
doesn't add anything overwhelmingly special to the taste in my opinion.

Another delicious flavor is the Blueberry Lemon. Why are some of the best
flavors "Limited Edition?!"





I love inspirational thoughts and quotes, and this one really spoke to me this week.


via

I think as women we always feel the need to do more, and to be more.
And Miss S is at an age where having the right things is so extremely
important. The peer pressure is very real, especially in high school.




My workouts are going great this week. I'll be sharing them with you
on Friday! 

I am a little doubtful about being "ready" for the 5K in October. I wanted
to do the "Paws For A Cause 5K" to benefit our local humane society, but 
like I have said before...

I'm working on getting better at it, and trying not to throw in the towel
just yet, but somehow it just does not come natural for me. I enjoy walking
but my natural habitat is in the weight room. We shall see how this goes!



Have a great day!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...