Thursday, August 6, 2015

Throwback Thursday {Our Trip To Biloxi}



How about a quick blast from the past for a fun "Throwback Thursday" post?
This memory is from a trip Hubby and I took together in June.

The first week of June, Hubby and I took a road trip to Biloxi.




He had a convention for work, and I was lucky enough to get to go too. A little time away 
with Hubby sounded perfect, plus I had never been to Biloxi, so I was super excited.


We stayed at the beautiful Beau Rivage Resort.



It was absolutely gorgeous and it was really nice to feel pampered and spoiled for a
few days. And with blackout curtains and a king sized bed, I slept so good!

This was the view from our room...




Breakfast each morning was room service.

Friday's breakfast was a delicious fruit tray with banana bread, plus my very own
carafe of hot coffee. Yes, please!



Saturday morning was three light and fluffy buttermilk pancakes, with another carafe
of hot coffee. Bliss.... I could absolutely, 100% get used to being served a delicious
breakfast each morning.


No cooking, no cleaning? Count me in!!


Dinner our first night was catered and served in one of the meeting rooms in
the hotel. The next night, we had dinner at Mary Mahoney's.


Such a neat place and the food was out of this world! If you are ever in Biloxi, 
don't miss the opportunity to go here.


Our little getaway was a lot of fun, and I was a little sad that we
couldn't stay longer.

Thank you Beau Rivage for spoiling us with your beautiful surroundings,
luxurious resort, and excellent service.




Have you ever been to Biloxi?









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...