Sunday, August 23, 2015

Planning For Success { Meals and Moves }



I'm hoping that by planning ahead for the week that I'll be setting myself
and my family up for a successful week. I've learned that a happy and calm
momma helps create a happy and calm family life. Happy and calm are always
my goals!

Here is our dinner meal plan for the week.






Dinner this week :












  • leftovers




Here is my workout plan for the week.


Workout Schedule:





Sunday  --->    Yoga 





Monday  --->    Shoulders / Chest / Triceps




Tuesday  --->    Cardio + Legs






Wednesday --->    Back / Biceps / Core






Thursday  --->    Cardio +  Yoga






Friday  --->     Full Body







You can never really control what happens from day to day, but
I'm hoping that with our meals planned and my workouts planned
ahead of time that I'll be able to stay on top of things this week!


Happy Sunday!










2 comments :

  1. I just clicked the Chicken Surpreme Pasta Bake recipe.. o-m-g, it looks to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new recipe for us too, but it does sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...