Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Goodbye Moody Monday



I'm happy that yesterday has come and gone. 

I try not to wish days away, and strive to live and love life each day, but yesterday 
I was just grumpy and out of sorts. The weather was dreary, the dogs were 
unsettled all day, and  nothing I attempted seemed to go right.


via


Already today I am feeling much more pulled together. I've got my "to do" list 
written out and have a plan of action for the day. Even though the weather is still 
gray, dark, dreary, and rainy, I plan ignore all of that and have a happy, successful day.


via

And, tonight is Open House and Miss S's school. I've heard that it is going to be done
a little differently this year than it has been in the past, so I'm a little concerned about
that. I'm kind of thinking, "If it's not broken, don't fix it." We shall see...


I created a new workout that I want to try out today, (I'll share it with you tomorrow,)
but before I get started with my workout and my list for the day, I want to 
quickly share a couple of links from around the web that I'm loving lately. 
  

Check out these articles when you have a few minutes to spare...








Who couldn't use a little more peace and happiness in their lives?!



Does the weather ever affect your mood?












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...