Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone!

It's time to link up with ErikaAndrea, and Narci for...





Here are the goodies that are making my favorites list this week...


- one -


I picked up this candle from Bath and Body Works on Tuesday and I've been
loving it so much every day since.





- two -


I also picked up this Napa Valley Sunset scent. Loving it as well!





- three -


And on my wish list right now are these gorgeous shoes from Asics.


(available here)


Pink, turquoise, and zebra print make this shoe a definite head turner.
If $200 happens to drop in my lap sometime soon, these will belong to me!


- four -


One of our favorite reality shows is Big Brother. We have been watching for
15 years. I can hardly believe that this show began on July 5, 2000.

The show airs on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights during the summer.


via

Last night's episode was a double eviction. I love when CBS packs a whole week of
game play into one fast-paced episode. I was caught off guard by both evictions
last night, so that also made Thursday nights episode extra exciting.


- five -


My favorite pet pic of the week goes to this little man.




I was vacuuming, and turned around to this look of concern on his face.
He's truly my little buddy, Never more than a step away!


That's it for this week's Friday favorites. Have a great weekend!


What are some of your favorite things from the week?













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...