Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



Today is going to be a busy day in our house! We've got a full day of activities leading
up to a full night of Vacation Bible School.

But before I jump right into our over scheduled day, I wanted to drop in for a quick
"What's Up Wednesday."


- one -

I'm loving this song so much lately. It's called "Completely" and it's by a group
called Among The Thirsty. Hubby sang this song in church last Sunday morning
and it is just so pretty. 






- two -

I'm craving something from Kendra Scott lately. My wishlist is way bigger than my budget 
right now! Here are just a few of the items I'm loving (and wanting) right now.




Rayne Necklace in black



Elle Earrings in black

Hanna Bracelet in white irredescent




Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace in slate



Kendra Scott knows how to catch a girl's eye! Why oh why is Christmas so far
away?



- three -


I am ready to undertake some organizing projects around the house. Between last
week's vacation, and this week being really busy, things are getting a little crazy
around the house. Clutter is starting to gather (worse than usual) and I'm about to
be ready to tackle it head on! I'm thinking that some organizing will be up next on
my summer schedule. It's way too hot to do anything outside, so might as well get the
house in order!



Well, better get moving. Definitely no time to waste today!



Do you have a Kendra Scott wishlist?

What songs are you listening to lately?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...