Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {Reality Check}



Is anyone else out there finding it hard to believe that this coming Saturday will be 
August 1st? We officially have only 13 days left for summer vacation.

If that doesn't blow your mind enough, think about the fact that we are already 
210 days into 2015.
via


That means we have 155 days left before we will be ringing in 2016.

Wow, so much to think about.  Definitely a wake up call and a reality check.

One of my goals for 2015 was to live more from intention, and less from habit.
I find myself looking ahead (or even behind) rather than focusing on and enjoying
the 'right now' in life.


I also planned to develop and follow a consistent exercise schedule. That one is
a struggle too. Some weeks I do great at exercising four to five times, other weeks
I exercise two to three times. I'm a personal trainer and a health coach for heaven's 
sake! Why do I struggle with this? 


I am setting a goal for August, to recommit to these two goals and make some
progress in these two areas in the next 155 days. I want to be proud of myself
when December 31st rolls around!

How are you doing with achieving the goals that you set for 2015?

Can you believe that summer vacation is almost over?

What do you need to focus on to finish strong in 2015?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...