Thursday, July 30, 2015

Three Things Thursday



Happy Thursday to you! This week is almost to an end and so is July.
I can hardly believe that Saturday will be August 1st and school will
be starting back soon after that. My baby girl is going to be a JUNIOR
in high school. Still don't know how this happened so quickly!

Before I get all nostalgic and weepy on you over my baby growing up so 
quickly, I want to share three things I'm loving this week!





I am loving this coffee so much right now. I found it last weekend
and really need to stop back by and pick up another couple of packs.




My body doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so I feel best when I drink decaf coffee.
I especially love flavored coffees, but they are really, really hard to find. When
I luck up and find a flavored decaf coffee, I try to stock up. Going back to Target
for more of this yummy flavor is at the top of my to do list, for sure.








Miss S and I are going to visit my parents today. I love that we can 
drop in and visit them more during the summer. It's always so nice to
spend time with them and they sure spoil us when we visit.









I am absolutely loving Periscope. 


It is twitter's live streaming app and you can read more about it here
and here and probably plenty of other places too.

It is so much fun. It's one thing to read blog posts written by your favorite
bloggers, and to read articles written by your favorite people, but it is a whole
new ballgame being able to watch them, hear them, and communicate with
them live and in real time. So very cool!

I follow about 50 people on Periscope, but two of my favorites right now 
would have to be Healthy Diva and Jamie Eason.

They are both happy, positive, and encouraging and it's hard to come away
from one of their broadcasts without a smile on your face.

Trust me. Get the app and look them up!

I'm going to try to share a link from Healthy Diva on Periscope. The broadcasts are
only available for 24 hours on the app, so I'm not sure if it will play or not.

Fingers crossed that by sharing the link, it will somehow work for more than
24 hours. Her encouraging, real message is one that I could benefit from hearing
daily!



Well, there you have it. That's what I'm loving lately. Enjoy your day
and I'll see you tomorrow for a Friday Favorites link up.


One last thing before I go....


- bonus Thursday goodness -





These cute pillow covers are on sale right now at PB Teen. Miss S is over her
phase of "all things monogrammed" but I think these are just adorable!



Have you tried Periscope yet?

How often do you visit your parents?

If you're a coffee drinker, do you prefer plain or flavored?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...