Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hopeful Thursday


It doesn't take big things to make me happy. There are many, many small things
that will put a smile on my face.

This morning's email from Kirkland's did exactly that.




This email gives me hope that my favorite season is getting closer and closer!
I absolutely love fall. I mean love it! Pumpkin everything, cooler weather,
and the changes in the leaves makes me so happy. I also love decorating my
house for fall. I may even have more fall decor that Christmas decor. 


Yesterday I mentioned that I had BIG plans to finally tackle organizing my 
scrapbook room/office. I headed out to find storage containers and baskets and
completely struck out. I tried to shop near my house, but came up empty-handed.
Today, I am hopeful that Target will not disappoint. If Target doesn't have what I 
need, I can try World Market, Home Depot, or Lowe's. I'd sure like to get this task 
started today. Fingers crossed.



Hubby made my day yesterday by getting me the cup that I've been wanting.


Yeti Rambler 30 oz.


I love 30oz cups (or larger) and this one has been on my wish list for
several weeks. It has a 5 year warranty and guarantees to keep your ice cold
for hours in the summer and your coffee hot for hours in the winter.

Super excited by my cup, and so thankful for my Hubby that loves me and does
sweet little things to keep a smile on my face.


My baby girl will be home from the beach tomorrow! I am hopeful that she
will spend at least a little time at home with us this weekend! She loves spending
time with her friends (I totally get that,) but I love spending time with her too.
I have really, really missed her this week!


Tell me...

What are you hopeful about today?

What is your favorite season?












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...