Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone! It's time for a fun link up with 
 ErikaAndrea,and Narci.  Yes, it's time for...




Here are a few of my favorite things right now...




I love all things Bath & Body Works and have been enjoying 
Endless Weekend so much lately.  When I popped in the store over
the weekend, I found this hand soap on sale for 50% off.  Obviously
it needed to come home with me, and I've been enjoying it every
day since. Win!









Another favorite lately is this fun summer scent.
I picked up the shower gel and the body lotion and every
time I use it the smell almost transports you to the islands!




Most of my Bath & Body favorites come from their fall collections,
but I am embracing summer and enjoying this scent a lot right now.








If it is possible to fall in love with a cup, then this is the cup
that will be THE ONE!



I have an odd attraction to tumblers, and have plenty of them, but
this one has changed all of that. I would be willing to part with
all my beloved tumblers if necessary because this one is just so
awesome. Thank you Yeti for making the cup of my dreams, lol.

It holds 30 oz of water, and keeps your ice from melting for HOURS.
Not even kidding. I wake up in the morning and my water is still
ice cold. 

It will also keep hot drinks hot, but thanks to our 98 degree temperatures
lately, I haven't had the need (or desire) to test how it works on hot drinks.

Click here for more info about this tumbler, or to get your own.
They are also available in sporting goods stores.






I mentioned in this post that I have been craving all things Kendra Scott
lately. Her jewelry is so beautiful, and if you walk into a store, you just might 
mistake it for paradise. Last week, I added two new items to my tiny little Kendra 
collection.



Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace in Slate


I also bought these earring to go with the necklace.


Dani Gold Earrings in Slate


The Dani earrings are my new favorite! They are the most perfect size ever.
This style earring comes in the Danielle, the Elle, the Dani, and the Lee.

The Danielle's are the largest in this style, going down to the Lee being the
smallest.

I have two pair of the Elle, but now that I bought the Dani earrings, I will
probably always stick with them. They are light enough that I don't even
feel them in my ears, but still large enough to be what I would consider
"statement" earrings. 

Girls and their jewelry, am I right?

That wraps up another fun Friday Favorites post!
Be sure to visit the link up to read more.

Wishing you a HAPPY FRIDAY!


Do you love Kendra Scott jewelry?

What are your favorites this week?









2 comments :

  1. My husband bought me the Yeti tumbler for Christmas last year and I wasn't thrilled. I mean, it's not like I specifically asked for it. However...I use it at work and it's amazing. I still have ice in my tumbler every morning from the day before! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It really does. I guess it did seem like an unusual gift, but now that you've tried it, you understand, haha. Thanks so much for visiting today!! Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...