Friday, July 17, 2015

Freaky Friday


The title of today's post is spot on because it is definitely a freaky Friday for me.
My daughter (Miss S) left today to go on vacation with her bestie and family for a
whole week! Yes, July 17 - July 24. That is seven whole nights away from home, 
which is approximately 4 nights longer than I have ever been away from her.


So far I'm being a big girl and holding it together, ha! My plan is to stay really busy
and focus on getting a lot accomplished while she is away on vacation.

Here are my goals for the week:



I'm also looking forward to spending some quality time with my handsome
hubby. We may even sneak in a date night or two!

We wrap up Vacation Bible School tonight, so it won't be tonight, but maybe we
can plan a sushi date night on Saturday.


Just FYI, the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom is going on now.  If you're in the mood
to shop but want to avoid the summer heat and crowded malls, why not indulge in a
little online shopping this weekend. Or, you could be super productive and get a jump
on your Christmas shopping!


What are your plans for the weekend?

When do you typically begin your Christmas shopping?











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...