Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Another Quickie Workout



If you have 30 minutes, you have time for an awesome full body workout!

I'm feeling extremely tired and unmotivated today so most likely this is the workout 
I'll be doing. I didn't sleep well last night and am feeling it today, but surely I can get 
psyched up for a 30 minute workout. I know that I will feel so much better after 
working out.




Also, I'm still working on my "Live Simply" mantra for the week. I am learning that
organizing, and de-cluttering are a process. Definitely not something that can be done
in a day or even a week. I'm pretty sure it will need to be an ongoing project for
several weeks, maybe even months.

Let's call it a work in progress!


Have a great Tuesday! 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...